· Email from Distance Education – Don’t ignore these emails that come from Distance Education! They really do contain important announcements about upcoming workshops and development opportunities. Please make sure these emails are not going to your junk-mail/spam folder.
· DE Faculty Website - http://www.twu.edu/de/faculty.asp. Bookmark this page and check it periodically for upcoming events, new resources and professional development opportunities.
· The Online Instructor Blog - http://theonlineinstructor.blogspot.com/. This blog is designed just for DE Faculty at TWU! The posts will be not only about upcoming events but also helpful tips and tricks on how to make your online class even better than it already is! You can subscribe to it, so that anytime a new post is made, you are notified.
· TWU Calendar of Events - http://www.twu.edu/cal_default.asp. This is a University-wide resource that lists events from a variety of departments. Distance Education posts all of its workshops and events here, so be sure to check it periodically.
· Look for the Logo - All of our emails and any print pieces we send out will have our Distance Education logo: