August 21, 2008 – During Faculty Development Week!
9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Register for the 2008 Online Educator Symposium
Here are some of the presentations you can look forward to:
· Welcome and General Session: Planning and Designing for Online Learning
· Breakout Sessions:
- Online: The Journey from Resistance (kicking and screaming) to Surrender (experimenting, learning and liking it)
- Self-Actualization and E-learning: Addressing the Perceived Needs of Faculty Who Teach Online
- Technologies: Enhancing the Value Proposition in Distance Education
- Using Blackboard as a Departmental Tool for Administrators and Faculty
- Systems Thinking as a Model for Educating Students to Benefit from Distance Education Methodology: Are students prepared to learn on-line?
- Strategies for Using Blogs and Wikis in an Online Course
- Persistent Linking from Library Databases
- Distance Education Fees for Administrators
- Quality Matters™ at TWU
Don’t miss out! Register today!