February 13, 2008
Live from your desktop! See the log-in instructions below.
Presented online by Heidi Ashbaugh
Instructional Design Specialist for Lifelong Learning
This presentation will cover some of the basic elements of getting ready to teach online. The presenter will discuss how to design a clear and navigable course, how to organize information and how to plan for interaction.
The presentation will be delivered using Wimba. All you need is an internet connection or an available phone line.
1. To access the live presentation at 2 p.m. on the 13th, go to URL: http://18.104.22.168/launcher.cgi?room=H2.
2. Run the Setup Wizard to make sure you have everything you need to view the session.
3. Click on the Participant Login.
4. These sessions have been designed so that you can log-in without a password. All you need to do is type in your name and click enter.
5. To dial into the audio only, call 646-367-1174 and use this PIN: 37000432.
We look forward to seeing you online!